more buzzing

Rick.Florence@ASU.Edu Rick.Florence@ASU.Edu
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 17:04:15 -0700

>Anyone have any fresh ideas?  I've run into lots of bridge area buzzes,
>but never one that was relieved by pushing down.  Any help will be
>greatly appreciated.
>
>Randy Rush

You've probably already tried this, but the few times that I have been able
to stop a buzz by pressing down on a bridge it was loose plate bolts
(screws).  On one Mason & Hamlin that we have here at ASU I have to do this
yearly as the buzz returns every December (the start of our dry season).

Have fun!

----
Rick Florence, Piano Technician
 Arizona State University School of Music
 Rick.Florence@ASU.Edu