Micro fine teflon powder

Ken Hale kenhale@dcalcoda.com
Wed, 03 Apr 1996 10:32:25 +0000

On  3 Apr 96 at 7:27, Charles K. Ball wrote Re: Micro fine teflon
powder:

Hi,

> Keith's idea is fine, but in the field I tend to use my impeccably clean
> finger (quoting Julia Child)--seems to work fine.

Be sure to save the chicken, to quote a Saturday Night Live skit.

I use my finger also, which won the PTJ award, a few years ago, for
the handiest tool.

But Yvonne Ashmore published a tip in the Sacramento Valley Chapter
Newsletter about using a "fuzzy pipe cleaner". Maybe not for the
knuckle, but key bushings and balance rail holes.

Ken Hale, RPT
PianoDB is released and ready to ship.

A Windows database for MS Access
Manage your Piano Service Business