Humidity Control Sys and PianoDisc

PIANOCO@aol.com PIANOCO@aol.com
Wed, 03 Apr 1996 19:17:56 -0500

Dear Jerry,
Please give me a call at 1-800-443-7509 (Steve Cunningham-Piano Climate
Control Supply).  We install PianoDisc systems and are a Dampp-Chaser
Distributor.  What we need to find out is what's behind the pegboard.  If it
is a newer PianoDisc System, then it should just be the pedal control and
power supply.  PianoDisc likes to have the bottom of a grand covered so
wackos don't reach under the piano with lots of screwdrivers (or metal toys
with kids around) and get zapped.  Highly unlikly.  Give me a call and I'm
sure we can come up with a solution.

Steve Cunningham