Good Grammar and a Shoe Shine

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Wed, 03 Apr 1996 23:44:14 -0500

Keith McGavern rote, 4/2/96:
<<About first just addressing the shipments as pianos from China, or pianos
made in China, or Chinese pianos, instead of China's jump     :-) >>

<I think M's are supposed to be 5' 7".   You might check this out before you
advertise.  It would help alot towards credibility.>>

Keith, by any chance did your mother teach at a parochial grade school?
Thanks for keeping our scalps nit-free.  <g>

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter PTG

Piano Trivia: How much does Steinway's 19th brass capstan screw add to the
balance  weigtht? 4.2g