Plate hoists - picture = 1000 words

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Thu, 04 Apr 1996 23:25:43 -0500

Tom McNeil rote 4/3:
<<on the cover of the October 1975 PT Journal.  Yours truly (complete with a
bushel-basket Afro hairdo) is operating the hoist.>>

I remember that issue. You declined to name the main who had taken you on, so
that he could have his privacy, and also declared tha a full rebuild took
some 100 hours. (I was still wet behind the ears then, and was impressed that
someone could measure rebuild time.)
It was also the issue in which Don Galt's original article on RH vs. pitch on
that janitor closet Hamilton studio piano. It's also one of the few issues
missing in my long colection since 3/74. (Alright gang, 'fess up.)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter PTG

"When writing a mental note, first procure a mental piece of paper"
............mental graffitti