Chain

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Mon, 08 Apr 1996 17:57:40 -0500

>On Mon, 8 Apr 1996, stanwood wrote:
>
>> >Kiss some one you love when you get this letter and make magic.  This was
>(snip)
>> >please don't ignore this.     IT DOES WORK!!!!
>
>David,
>
>If this was posted as humor, I think it needs to be annotated as such. If
>not, well...
>
>Mark Story, RPT

Dear Colleagues,

Perhaps if David Stanwood received a courtesy response from each of us
quoting the entire message he posted(about 300 extremely long replies) in
his private e-mail account, he and anyone else tempted to cross-post such
trash would think twice about doing it again in this technical forum.

I'm not suggesting that we all do this, just food for thought.

Tom Seay

t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
The University of Texas at Austin