Wooleyes New Service

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 00:13:33 -0400

Barbara "Dragon Lady" Richmond rote, 4/9:
<<I just *knew* I was doing mankind a favor when I commissioned that piece.
But Bill, get your facts straight--that's Illinois Wesleyan!  Surely Ohio
Wesleyan wouldn't want to be blamed--oh, I mean take credit for something>>

Barb, I know this isn't going to pleasant news for you, but what the heck,
Texas is home now.
Wesleyan Educational Industries (you didn't know you were working for a
 multi-national, did you?) decided to consolidate (with of course the
colateral downsizing). The Illinois and Ohio franchises were merged and
everything except the IWU zip code disappeared. Of course when OWU (Illinois
plant) has its big homecoming football game with Normal High School, they
still fly the old IWU banners for the alumnae. But the kids today don't
notice it much, it's all McEducation to them.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter PTG

"When writing a mental note, first procure a mental piece of paper"
............mental graffitti

Re: the Insta-Tune. It has revolutionized piano service up here. BTW, the
patent search came up empty so HounDog and I took the liberty. You of course
are the altruistic kind  and wouldn't have known what to do with the kinds of
bucks we've been making off it.