pussy branch

Mark Story mstory@ewu.edu
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 11:00:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi Barrie,

On Wed, 10 Apr 1996, Barrie Heaton wrote:

> However, we feel that if we put the supply house catalogues up.  They
> will have to be pass word protected to stop the great unwashed from
> gaining access to piano tools and materials.

I doubt this would be necessary.  Having access to a catalog and actually
being able to place and order are entirely separate things, as far as the
supplier is concerned.  The only other consideration is whether it is
desireable to have "the great unwashed" see what our costs are.

Mark Story, RPT

mstory@ewu.edu
Eastern Washington University Music Department
Cheney, Washington, USA
http:www.class.ewu.edu/MUSIC/Department/music.html