No subject

Pianotoone@aol.com Pianotoone@aol.com
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 10:56:56 -0400

ise using the method in the SAT manual I find that by
the time I get to F6 or so all of notes starting around F4 have gone flat.  I
have tried the procedure measuring 5 to 6 times over the keyboard,  measuring
once, and measuring every note.  I still get the same result.  I am sure the
problem is not in pin setting.  I have been tuning for 6 years and studied as
an apprentice for 3 years before that.  And I never had any trouble until I
started using the method above.

Another question-- I have it on good authority, from an excellent tuner,
 that it is possible to PR a piano in 20-25 minutes using the SAT.  I used to
be able to do this with my old Peterson Tuner and my ears, but find that I
take an average of 1 1/4 to do the same job with the SAT.

I have only been using the sat for about a month and have probably done 20 to
25 PRs in that time.  How about some advice from you more experienced SAT
users.

Happy Spring, Tra la, tra la!

Dick Day