pussy branch

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 21:06:04 +0100

In article <960411165623_373601969@mail04>, JIMRPT@aol.com writes
>List;
>  While having access to these catalogs would be a good thing, I would hate
>to see the list turn into a password protected environment.
The pass word is not for this list it would just be posted here, and
once you have got though the first pass word  page of the catalouge, you
would save the index page of the catalouge to your Bookmark and never
have to  bother with the  pass word.

> One of the
>greatest features of tech line is open and straightforward sharing of
>information.
I  agree,

> If we were voting, I would vote to keep any password protected
>information in a completely different forum.
the cat  would be on the web not on this list.

--
Barrie Heaton