Am. Piano Supply

Sy Zabrocki only4zab@mcn.net
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 20:32:52 -1000

>From Sy Zabrocki RPT--Billings, MT

Am. Piano Supply Co. (APSCO) has sent me two new tuning hammer tips to
replace the two defective ones sent earlier. On Feb. 24, I started the
discussion about replacing hammer tips.

The first two were too small and the No. 2 and No.3 numbers were transposed.
The No. 3 was smaller than the No. 2. The new ones from APSCO are better.
The No. 2 might still be a little smaller than I remember years ago. I'm
just not sure. During this episode it has become apparent that one maker's
No. 2 tuning pin is not necessarily exactly the same size as another
maker's. I am using the new No. 3 tip and it worked fine this week.

APSCO might have suffered some embarrassment over this discussion. It seemed
only appropriate to acknowledge they have corrected the problem.

Sy Zabrocki
only4zab@mcn.net