Steinway Patent -Reply

Richard Adkins RADKINS@coe.edu
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 10:59:44 -0500

David....
   Have your local librarian do a patent search...perhaps there is
something online....but my search indicates that they only go through
'93-94 ...maybe there is a "new patents" in the patents resources...
i doubt if something so recent would be available online, but
who knows?some of these are free/some charge.

have fun surfing,
Rich A.
http://www.uspto.gov/other.html

http://patents.cnidr.org:4242/

http://sunsite.unc.edu/patents/intropat.html

http://www.lookup.com/Homepages/57726/patent_copy.html

http://www.eds.com/patent.html

http://netpromo.com/patents/patents.htm

Patent resources on the net list:

http://www.law.vill.edu/~rgruner/patport.htm

>>> stanwood <stanwood@tiac.net> 04/13/96 06:54am >>>
Steinway was just issued a patent having to do with actions.  I would
love to know the patent number so I can get a copy and read it.

Has anyone seen it?

Stanwood