Casters (soft vs hard)

EHILBERT@midd.middlebury.edu EHILBERT@midd.middlebury.edu
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 21:36:41 -0400 (EDT)

Bill,
      You wrote:

It would seem a simple matter to relieve any such flexing by lifting up at
each corner of the keyboard (you know, sitting down, knees under the keybed
and ankles doing the lifting), just slightly so that the leg can reset itself
free of the piano's weight.

Bill Ballard RPT

      I presume Bill, that you intend for the concert artist to play the
concert holding the piano up on his/her knees so as to let the leg hang
without being flexed!!!  No Bill, the wheels should be in line with the
front to back of the piano so as not to flex the keybed.

Ed Hilbert  - by the way Bill, I got the paper, where can I get the mental?