Tension gauge (was teflon lube)

Rory Fader rfader@dowco.com
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 23:11:50 -0700

Hi, Folks.  Just checked my Canadian Pianophile catalogue (Pussy Branch) and
on page 17 is item #1568 : a spring tension guage for action centres
(centers in the US).  The price is typically Canadian, too - $55.95! Call
Pianophile at 1-800-363-9160 or 514-444-3407 for more info.  I bought mine
at a display table at the Portland PTG convention a few years ago.  It was
not as much as $55.95!
I lost the first posting but I think this is the tool to which you are
referring.

Rory Fader, RPT
Delta, B.C. Canada