Prepared Piano -Reply

Daniel Dover Daniel.Dover@Dartmouth.EDU
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 08:42:29 -0400 (EDT)

--- You wrote:
as one of our fellow techs said...."education, education,education"
--- end of quoted material ---

For those of you who may have missed an earlier thread on this list about the
same subject, there is an excellent instructional video available on the
prepared piano, geared for students, composers, faculty with little or no
knowledge of the structure of a piano.  I have seen the video, and highly
recommend it.

The creator is Alan Eder, RPT, piano technician at the California Institute of
Art.  Copies can be purchased by calling him at: (805) 255-1050, x2543.

For those in the Northeast, come to the NEECSO seminar in Boston, May 2-5.  The
College & University Technicians (CAUT) will be hosting a forum on this very
topic, and Alan's video will be shown then.

Danny Dover, RPT
Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH