Froword form UK piano Page

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 18:53:14 +0100

Hi Could one of you help this man?

I have told him I am reposting his letter to this list.

thanks

Barrie

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 96 19:02:26 UT
From: "Richard Epstein" <RichEpstein@msn.com>
To: herrburger@forte.airtime.co.uk
Subject: re: bird-cage action upright

Dear Sirs,

We have an upright that might be about 120 years old. It
was made by Crane & Sons, Liverpool. The construction
was bird-cage action, and it has unfortunately been many
years since the piano was tuned. The action needs to be
replaced or refurbished. What do you suggest?

Richard H. Epstein (Japanese 1998)
Degree Candidate, International Marketing
Master of International Business Studies (MIBS) Program
The University of South Carolina at Columbia
E-mail: RichEpstein@msn.com

1600 Park Circle, Suite 413
Columbia, South Carolina 29201 USA
Tel. +1(803)779-8954, Fax +1(803)777-7819

--
Barrie Heaton