Acrosonic (Help)

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 23:49:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 23 Apr 1996 17:20:21 -0600 (MDT) you wrote:

>Dear List,
>
>I am in need of one wood 9 1/2" sticker for a 70's Baldwin Acrosonic.
>Baldwin Company no longer stocks nor makes these parts, and thus far I have
>been unable to locate this item in the Piano Supply Catalogs.
>
>Thank you,
>

>Keith McGavern, RPT
>kam544@ionet.net
>Oklahoma Baptist University
>Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA

Keith,
      Do not most supply houses carry an adjustable sticker where you slip
a hammer shank between 2 other pieces? These are adjustable by cutting
down the size of the hammer shank to the desired size. I feel foolish
as you must have seen these before. Is there a reason you've not
considered them?
                              Greg
Greg & Mary Ellen Newell
Greg's Piano Forte'