Slippers

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 05:50:06 -0600 (MDT)

	This problem is particularly bad in Canada. Here it is not only
the Asian families who removed their shoes in the house but almost all our
Canadian families.
	I never sit down to tune a piano, so I buy shoes with good support
for my feet and I don't want to take them off.
	So, my solution, believe it or not, is to wear "step in" toe
rubbers when I go tuning. When I remove these at the door, the people are
usually satisfied and I can continue to tune in my shoes.

	Ken Burton, "Doctor Piano", Calgary Alberta