Accu-Tuner problems

Newton Hunt nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu
Sun, 11 Feb 1996 14:08:15 -0500

There are continuing improvements in the SAT that are never mentioned by the
Sandersons because they do not largely effect the machines out in the field.
These improvement may be installed without notice when it is sent in for
service.  Most machines send it are updated and minor improvements rendered.

If you have a suggestion, I like the page wrap idea, call 800-FAST-440 and
share it with the Sandersons.  Who knows what will appear in the next
incarmation.

I have a question:
      How many would be interested in purchasing a fited soft protective
covering for a SAT?
      I am in early stage of creating such a thing.

I just purchased my second SAT with ALL the bells and whistles.  Love that
machine.

      Newton
      nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu