Protek

Barbara E. Richmond brichmon@e-tex.com
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 21:14:10 -0600

At 05:04 PM 2/13/96 -0700, you wrote:
>I have been carring smaller amounts of this stuff in my case in the little
>valve spout English oiler which is leakproof. Within a very short time
>however, it always turns green. What is happening and more importantly, is
>that bad? It does seem to work fine, but I presume that it is reacting with
>the brass spout.
>
>I have not seen a more leakproof, leakproof dispenser than this one so I
>hope that this is not a problem.
>
>Dennis Johnson

Remember those little sample bottles of Protek that Pianotek sent out with
their catalog some years back?  I've been carrying one around in my tool
case (sealed in an international coffee tin with a few other things) and it
(the Protek) has never leaked.  Now, if I could just remember to refill the
bottle after I've used it!

Barbara Richmond, RPT
Palestine, Texas