Key dip vs. Leverage

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 11:50:03 -0600

At 10:25 AM 1/23/96 -0700, stanwood wrote:
>Based on my extensive experience, here are my suggested guidelines for Ken's
>idea of using key dip to measure leverage (as strike ratio).
>

>  dip"       StrikeRatio       dipmm
>
>  .330                          8.4
>  .345          7.0             8.8
>  .360                          9.1
>  .375          6.0             9.5
>  .390                          9.9
>  .405          5.0            10.3
>  .420                         10.7
>

>David C. Stanwood

What is your standard allowance for aftertouch in this picture? Is it
.025", .050", or something inbetween? It looks to be slim. I tend to vary
my aftertouch with the strike ratio, less for low ratio and more for high.
This compromises the differences somewhat.

Dennis Johnson
St. Olaf College
johnsond@stolaf.edu
djohn@skypoint.com