Parts for Sojin

jpiesik@arinc.com jpiesik@arinc.com
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 09:22:39 -0400

    Subject: Parts for 1986 Sojin 5'2" Grand, Model DG-1E, #G016543

    Client moved from East to West. Movers lost one of the trapwork levers
    and dowel used to operate the bass dampers from the middle pedal. I
    realize that there is not a lick of music written for a "bass sustain
    pedal"; however, my client would like their piano to be complete and
    original, as it was before it was moved.

    Sojin is no longer in business. Daewoo (Korean company that purchased
    Sojin) is no longer available in the USA. I've already tried going
    through a local Sojin dealer with no luck.

    Does anybody know where I can get parts for Sojin?
    Will another manufacturer's parts work in this piano?

    Thanks for any help and info!!

    John Piesik
    San Diego Chapter PTG
    JPIESIK@ARINC.COM