Ben in Cuba

Frederick G Scoles scoles@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Thu, 02 May 1996 14:33:50 -0400 (EDT)

If Mr. Truehaft is genuinely striving to improve the condition of pianos
and music instruction in Cuba, then it is time for us to write notes to
the Whitehouse (president@whitehouse.gov) and to our representatives.  It
seems that more lasting, positive results for countries like Cuba are the
result of people like Ben than any federal government regulation
enacted.  Lately, our government seems to only listen on important issues
if many people write or call in.  It is our tax money which the
government is using to enforce their agenda; so it might be time for all
of us to drop a note in support of Ben.  If the government wrongly
decides agains Mr. Truehaft, then we all stand to suffer.

Fred Scoles, RPT