Ben in Cuba -Reply

Barb Barasa bbarasa@tbcnet.com
Thu, 02 May 1996 16:15:24 -0500

>Friends,
>
>I didn't think he was being paid for this...that it was all volunteer...
>so if he got no payment....he didn't do any "buisiness".... :-]   ....
>i guess the legal vultures will pick this one over, huh?
>

>Rich A.

On the Market Place interview last night, he said he got 40 pesos for each
tuning ... about $1.  Legally,  well ... you know how that goes.  You could
sell your house that's worth $500,000 for $1 and it's still a legal sale.
But yes, by our standards in America, we would call that volunteering.

Barb Barasa
Sycamore IL