C.Y.A.

Scott Thile sethile@msumusik.mursuky.edu
Tue, 07 May 1996 15:43:21 -0600 (MDT)

Newton,

What a shock to hear of this....

Thanks you for sharing your warning with us.  It is so hard
to know what  people are thinking and saying behind your back.

With so many variables in the conditions we find ourselves
working in.  And with so much subjectivity in what good piano tone
and performance is, this type of problem could happen to any of us.
I hope you are able to clear this up soon, and be respected and
appreciated for the technician you are.

Sincerely,

Scott
Scott E. Thile, RPT
Piano-Instrument Technician
Department of Music,Murray State University
P.O. Box 9, Murray, KY 42071, Ph:  502-762-4396
Email:  sethile@msumusik.mursuky.edu