Apology

Russell Brown russell_brown@macmail.ucsc.edu
Sun, 12 May 1996 08:36:27 -0700

                      Subject:                              Time:  8:22 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         Apology                               Date:  5/12/96

My apologies to Gordon Large RPT, or anyone else for my diatribe about
personal messages on the listserv.  I was since made aware that this was
hashed out about a year ago and that personal or non-technical messages would
be announced as such in the subject heading.  Gordon's message certainly was
and I should have just been able to read it and appreciate his positive
remarks.

As long as people clearly state the nature of their messgae, it is my decision
as to whether or not I choose to read it.  So, even if my point had some
merit, it was not put well and only showed my lack of awareness.  Whoever said
ignorance is bliss?

Once again, my apologies....

Russell Brown