C.Y.A.

Pianotoone@aol.com Pianotoone@aol.com
Sun, 12 May 1996 17:39:16 -0400

Dear Newton:

Let me echo the sentiments of the other listees...it seems you are being
treated unfairly.  In the "for  what its worth" dept. As long as you have
another person with direct influence on your future you are in "doo doo."  It
can get deeper or shallower at times but it is always there.  I have been
both in the school/university situation, corporate America (one of the the
top Fortune 500 companies) and small shops.  The politics is always more
important than "product."

Give me my own business anytime!!!  Then if I have to work for those people
it on my terms.  With your skills and reputation you will probably could be
making more money and working less time than ever in your life.  Just a
thought from a "been there, done that," grumpy, old F--T

Dick Day G.D.I
Marshall, MI