Listserv Help

Lorlin D. Barber ldb@commonlink.com
Tue, 14 May 1996 16:43:35 +0000 (GMT)

I have finally decided to take the plunge, come out and admit that I am no
techno wizard. So what? I have not been able to crack the code and grasp the
holy grail of Pianotech Listserv subscription. As you the reader can hereby
see, I can post. Since I cannot get the listserv subscription, my friend Tony
in Cleves, OH must tell me what response I get that doesn't E-mail me direct.
(Thanks again Tony - I do appreciate your help).

I have easily subscribed (and unsubscribed) to PTG-L Prairienet on the first
attempt. I have followed all the procedure for Pianotech as published in the
PTG Journal. Ron Berry has even given me instructions, which I faithfully
followed - no dice.

My E-mail server has tried the same subscription procedure and can't get it
to work. I have requested LIST & HELP from byu.edu - no response.

According to Levine's Internet for Dummies, I must connect with and bribe a
"computer nerd" with chocolate chip cookies in order to solve the mystery.

Any takers? I'll supply the best cookies!

Respectfully yours,

Lorlin B