PDS Use (was Re: Bob O'Ling Hammerz)

Avery Todd ATodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 16 May 1996 10:21:27 -0500

>As soon as I get somewhat caught up around here (ha!) I will spend some
>time >with this, since I just installed a PDS-128 unit with TFT in a Kawai
>UST-7 (so >we could roll it in and out of classrooms) and it is here in my
>shop.
>
>Mark Story, RPT
>
>mstory@ewu.edu
>Eastern Washington University Music Department
>Cheney, Washington, USA
>http:www.class.ewu.edu/MUSIC/Department/music.html

Mark,
   Two things. I tried your http address as written and couldn't get in. I
then added the two //'s that are usually there before www and still
couldn't. Is it my system or is there something wrong with the address?
   My other question is: to what uses do the classes put the PDS system?
Could you give us an idea? Maybe it's something our school might be
interested in.
   Thanks.

Avery Todd, RPT
Moore's School of Music