disk player list idea

Glenn Grafton gleng@fast.net
Sat, 18 May 1996 09:34 -0400 (EDT)

>On Thu, 16 May 1996, Larry Fisher wrote:
>
>> RE: Glenn's post about not being able to adjust individual notes.....
>> Mark replied.....
>>
>> >I don't think this is the whole story.  I believe the PDS does give
>> >control over the expression table,

snip

>BTW, I like the disk player list idea, too.  I haven't seen the Auto
>Music list, but I suspect it's full of arcane, pnumatic player and music
>box stuff that I don't want to wade through.
>
>Mark Story, RPT

There is already a Disklavier Users Group List. It does deal specifically
with Disklaviers. It is more user oriented but piano techs would definatley
pick up a lot of tips that would benefit them in servicing and talking with
Disklavier owners.To subscribe:

Send E-mail to: Majordomo@westnet.com
Majordomo@westnet.com
with the following command
in the body of your email message:

subscribe dug (your E-mail address) (your name)

Glenn Grafton
Grafton Piano & Organ Co.