Piano Supplies to Australia.

Gerald Davies pianotuna@f6.com.au
Wed, 22 May 1996 18:20:30 -0700

We are a group of piano technicians in Australia and are desperately seeking
a fast and reliable supply of quality piano parts from the . Parts must
include genuine Steinway, Yamaha and other quality brands. At present we
find it costly and difficult to order and receive parts within 2 weeks. Cost
is also a problem and Australian wholesalers are pricing themselves out of
the market and worse is that the quality of the goods sold here is only
suitable for cheaper pianos.At present we deal with Gulbransen in CA and it
is the norm to have parts here in our workshop within 7days.
Please send any details direct to us at Bond and Davies.
email: pianotuna@f6.com.au
fax: 0116142276506
voice:0116142263289

Any help will be appreciated.