Question

david skolnik dskolnik@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 28 May 1996 12:00:00 -0700

Hello,

I have two questions regarding the archives for this list:

1. Is it possible to search archives and/or digests for specific
information?

2. If it's possible to search the archives, is it then possible to
extract the information received that result in those searches?

As far as we can tell, this information is not available in the help
index. I'm having a lot of trouble storing the 50 or so messages a day
that I receive, and getting the digest, and extracting the information I
would like from the digest would make things considerably "neater".

Thanks for whatever help you can give,

David Skolnik
Head Piano Technician
Manhattan School of Music