felt separating from hammer core

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Tue, 28 May 1996 23:01:39 -0400

To kent swafford and rory fader:
   I don't know why i've never heard of Weldbond glue before.  I picked
some up today and in reading the instructions and credits on the bottle, I
really believe it will do the things you claim it will.  Thanks for the
tip.  For instance, they claim that Weldbond is a glue, sealer, concrete
hardener, weatherproofer, dustproofer, plaster and concrete bonding agent.
Wow!  I think I'm going to send for their instruction booklet because this
has such far-reaching and diversified uses that I'd like to find out more
about it.  Thanks for introducing me to this stuff.  I think it will come
in handy for lots of things.
   ted simmons