File maker

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Wed, 29 May 1996 07:29:24 -0400

>Does anyone know the software Filemaker pro for Mac. If so has any tuner
>out there made a good template for it, for customers database ,call-bakcs
>and so on that you would be willing to let me look at. Also I would be
>interested in learning if you know any good programs for the Mac. to put
>your customers in that is easy to use.
>
>Mr.Sindri Heimisson
>Piano tecnician
>Reykjav=CCk Iceland

Hi Sindri,
   I have Filemaker pro version 2.1 but my customer programs will probably
work on earlier versions.  What version do you have?  I've developed my
customer database program over the years and it works well for me.  How can
I help you?

   By the way, there's a Swedish furniture company named "IKEA".  My wife
has one of their cabinets and wants to order more, but we can't find an
address for them.  I figure they might be well-known in your area.

   Ted Simmons
   ted@palmnet.net