Engineers

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Sat, 02 Nov 1996 01:09:32 -0800 (PST)

Engineers

There are four engineers traveling in a car:  a mechanical engineer,
a chemical engineer, an electrical engineer and a computer engineer.

The car breaks down.

"Sounds to me as if the pistons have seized.  We'll have to strip down
the engine before we can get the car working again," says the mechanical
engineer.

"Well,"  says the chemical engineer, "it sounds to me as if the fuel
might be contaminated.  I think we should clear out the fuel system."

"I thought it might be a grounding problem," says the electrical
engineer, "or maybe a faulty plug lead."

They all turn to the computer engineer who has said nothing and say:
"Well, what do you think?"

"Ummm - how about if we all get out of the car and get back in again?"