Dead Note

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Wed, 06 Nov 1996 19:23:46 +0000

This ones a new one on me.  Could someone enlighten me.

1. Do you make the bar the same thickness as the bridge.

2. To what height does the bar potrude from the soundboard.

3. Does the bar come in contact with the belly bars.

4. Do you taper the ends of the bar like the belly bars.

5. Why mapple?  or is Beech just as good a substitute.

6. Do you just glue the bar or do you screw and glue the bar.

Kind regards,

Barrie.

In article <E6E5B3DF.283F@oro.net>, Bonifield-Poulson <bonifarm@oro.net>
writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |