pianotech newsgroup

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Thu, 07 Nov 1996 21:58:52 +0000

I personally would not be happy with the list  on a public feed as the
volume of mail would probably increase by five fold and would become
intolerable for me personally,  wading through the none technicians
input.  Mainly due to the time it would take.

I use turnpike software which allows you to reroute the list servers in
to the news stand and this then sorts them out in to subject order and
also you can use the kill facility if you are not interested in a
particular thread.  You can also set the time for delition of articles
mines set for five days unless I markj it interesting then it keeps it.

email me if yhou want the web site for turnpike.  Its about seventy five
pounds for the Windows 95 version.  There is a free evaluation copy on
their web site.

Take care,

Kind regards,
Barrie.

This is a no smoking area unless you can get windows 95 to work
properly.

In article <Pine.SUN.3.92.961106143423.28666C-
100000@linda.teleport.com>, bongo@teleport.com writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |