Knuckle removal > Installation >

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 19:01:42 +0000

That's what I call dedication.

In article <961112001108_1715113821@emout02.mail.aol.com>,
RPSPIANO@aol.com writes

>This thread has me out in the shop at 10:30 at night after a more than full
>day of piano work. I must be losing it.
That's what I call dedication.

> I think I have always had more requests
>towards wanting faster repitition and more control.
This is true, people, seem to want faster, lighter, smoother running
actions these days.  But yet most of them practising pieces which were
wrote over a hundred years ago, yet they managed fine.

Take care,

Barrie.

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |