"On a Wim"

Daleboy@aol.com Daleboy@aol.com
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 21:08:35 -0500

Dear List and Wim,
     With all due respect....do we not as a group of professional service
people search for the "happy medium" in terms of providing adequate solutions
to a customers dilema of requiring tuning and repair on an instrument that
has a "built in" degree of difficulty in aquiring parts and specs for proper
regulation.......and still put caviar on   duh table?
    Would you expect to take your 1949 Ford Coup to a local garage and
say......"Whuppa Toon-up on 'er"........ and not not get a raised eyebrow and
subsequent estimate for custom work in terms of repair?????       Gimme a
break!!!
     I will admit that there are certain individuals that do piano service
work "for the Luv uv it" but I for one would like to keep from loosing my ass
on a "Bird Cage Job"
      I would be more than welcome to refer you my clients number if you want
to help her out of the kindness of yer wallet.......eh??
Regards,

Dale Whitehead, RPT