THE BECHSTEIN IN ICELAND

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 13:49:01 +0000

Hi Arnold,

Are Bechstine still alive and kicking, I read an article in the news
that they have gone bankrupt  and GDR were putting a rescue bid together
but no more was herd.  What happened?

Kind Regards

Barrie

In article <199611171145.MAA20102@mail.euronet.nl>, Arnold Duin
<aduin@euronet.nl> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |