Renner H boring jig

ROLLAND MILLER 70642.3604@CompuServe.COM
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 18:03:00 -0500 (EST)

Hello list,

I'm considering the purchase of a Renner Hammer Boring Jig.  One of my posts
from an earlier E-mail I sent out said that it was the best he had used.

The present cost is $250.00 - a lot of money for a tool that I will probably
only use occasionally.  I would like some more opinions concerning it's ease of
use and quality of work compared to other H boring jigs.
My ego would like to get it but I (and my wife) need some more reasons/rationals
to justify the expense.

Thanks in advance.
Rolland Miller
Miller Piano Service