Titanium Oxide (spray)

Richard Wagner rjwag@pacifier.com
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 08:58:58 -0800

Dear Bill & List,

Thank you!

I've been searching for a way to do this for a long time... Only what kind
of aerosal paint?

Lacquer, Enamel, etc...?

Also, is there a good way to get an ivory which has been glued on with C.A.
adhesive off without major damage (esp. to the key, but also to the ivory as
well)?

                                        Late for a tuning,

                                                           Richard Wagner RPT

Technicians Guild    wmaxim@gnn.com