DOLLDRUMS

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 18:38:59 +0000

Hi André

No its not your computer or your provider its thanksgiving.  There
probably under instructions to pay some attention to their spouses and
their kids and not to the list or alternatively they have pigged out on
Turkey and moms apple pie they cannot face leaning over to type on the
keyboard in fear of that top button poping.

Well that's my theory anyway.

Take care,

hope you have had a happy thanksgiving.

Barrie.

In article <199611301626.RAA22773@mail.euronet.nl>, "Oorebeek A."
<oorebeek@euronet.nl> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |