overbooked

Avery Todd ATodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 01 Oct 1996 18:58:28 -0500

Wim,

>I believe I would also have considered a fourth option:  Get up early
>Saturday morning and tune the church piano.  Since your've been
>taking regular care of it the tuning probably wouldn't required more than
>one hour.
>
>Jim

   For a long term customer like that, you might also consider asking for a
key so you can get into the building anytime when emergencies like this
happen. I had a key for one of my large church clients and that saved the
music director's skin more than once.
   Just be sure to check about any alarm systems in place. -:)

Avery

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston