Insurance for tuners

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Wed, 02 Oct 1996 04:59:18 -0600 (MDT)

	Dear List,

	After hearing about the tech who spilled black liquid shoe polish
on a customer's new white carpet, I have been thinking seriously about
getting some insurance. But I am unfamiliar with the needs and
possibilities. I would appreciate your advice.

	It would seem to me that liability insurance is a must. What about
insuring the tools in my car against robbery and mysterious disappearance?
Is disability insurance necessary? Is it expensive? Any other kinds?

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta