Sherman Clay, industry, mild scolding

James E DeRocher staffordmusic@juno.com
Wed, 02 Oct 1996 15:48:15 -0800 (PST)

Lawsy Lar,

What a larruping.  Hey, one additional thought; maybe some techs should
consider
learning how to repair digitals (Morceau de gateau), or even organs  --
believe me
there's a lot, repeat LOT, of money to be made there. I'm talking like
$50 just to
come to your location, before any repair labor or parts charges.  (Don't
like it, lady?
Tough!  Listen to the radio, sing a capella!)
Seriously, two cohorts and I are heading out to take a one day course
(told you
it was a piece of cake) and we will then be "official" repair service for
Brand X.  Ya
goptta do what ya gotta do.

Love,

Jim