Sherman Clay (was Re: slow times)

AKarab@aol.com AKarab@aol.com
Thu, 03 Oct 1996 15:20:41 -0400

The scoop I heard at the Seattle store last week was that a letter had been
circulated among the staff showing that the Seattle, Bellevue (across the
lake just east of Seattle, not to be confused with Bellingham, which doesn't
have a Sherman Clay store), Portland, and one near Sacramento would be
staying open business as usual (except for all the inventory from closing
stores being redistributed).  I don't know about other western states.

Audrey Karabinus,   Seattle