New Business Methods

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Sun, 06 Oct 1996 14:47:55 -0500

At 10:31 AM 10/6/96 +0000, you wrote:
>List,
>
>	Be  careful how much time you spend online, recently a customer
>dropped this in my mailbox:
>
>Date sent:        Fri, 04 Oct 1996 13:02:42 -0700
>From:             John Kern <rjkern@oanet.com>
>To:               atonal@planet.eon.net
>Subject:          Mason and Risch  5'1"  grand piano
>
>Rob: I understand that you have been lost to the computer world
>and the only way to get a hold of you is through cyberspace. I am
>sending the piano as an attachment and would like it returned in good
>working order.  Please make it sound Steinwayish.  PLease call when
>you can at 440-0193 or e-mail if you prefer.     Thanks, John K.
>

>The possibilities are endless. Maybe some morphing software?
>
>Happy Sunday,
>
>Rob Kiddell
>R.P.T., P.T.G.
>C.A.P.T. Student
>Edmonton, Canada
>http://www.planet.eon.net/~atonal/atonal.html

Just think of all of the moving expenses you could save!  To move a 9 foot
grand across country you would just have to point and click!  That would
solve a lot of problems with hiring good movers, and having insurance to
cover the move.

Also, I wonder how long a piano would have to settle after being moved via
e-mail!

Also, you could literally work in your bathrobe!  Have all of the pianos
sent to you, tune and regulate, and then return them when you are finished!

Here is a chance for Dean Reyburn to come up with more new computer technology!

Well enough fun for now!  Thanks for the good laugh!
Sincerely,

David A. Vanderhoofven
dkvander@clandjop.com
Joplin, Missouri, USA
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild
web page:  http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/