Warranty on Rebuilding

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Mon, 07 Oct 1996 20:18:02 -0400

>Secondly, we
>virtually always include in the rebuilding price a trip to the site
>where the piano will be after it is rebuilt.  This allows us to give
>that "special attention" to the client that we feel they deserve and
>allows us to put the finishing touches on a rebuilt piano in its home
>environment.  And lastly, if WE do not like something at this service
>call or hear about any displeasure from the client in the next few
>months, we take care uf it at no charge.

Joel:

This is the same thing I do. However, I do give the customer some
satisfaction by giving him a 1 year guarantee. But as I have stated earlier,
if am the regular tuner, and 4, 5 or even 6 year later I notice something not
right which I think was my fault, or should not have been wrong, I fix it, at
no cost. (not of course if I think the custoemr is at fault.) This, I feel,
is all part of that "keep the customer happy no matter what" philosophy. It
has served me well over he years, and I am very seldom at a loss for work. As
you said, we don't make much money at this, but we're happy doing what we do.

Willem