Hammery Hanging Jig

Lorlin D. Barber ldb@commonlink.com
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 19:23:15 +0000 (GMT)

I would like to get a photocopy of Jack Krefting's article that appeared in
the February 1987 PTG Journal. The reprint is in the "Stringing, Crown and
Downbearing" article reprint booklet, but Krefting's article is not complete.
What was not reprinted was plans for the hammer hanging jig which starts on
page 16 and may continue to the end of the article. Page 16 on of the Feb
1987 PTG Journal is all that I need.

If anyone wishes to photocopy, send and let me reimburse, please E-mail me
direct at ldb@commonlink.com and I'll give you my snail-mail address or fax.

Thanks Much!

Lorlin B., RPT